A new 44th president of the United States, Mr. Barack Hussein Obama wins the White House! Mr. Barack Hussein Obama will come into office after an election in which he laid out a number of clear promises: to cut taxes for most Americans, to get the United States out of Iraq in a fast and in orderly fashion, and to expand health care! So Mr. Barack Hussein Obama as the president also has democrats in control of both the House and the Senate in overwhelming numbers. This election ended by any and all definition was one of the most remarkable contests in American history. I do not care who the president of the United States is or will be tomorrow.
What I do care about is the United States.
God Bless USA.
Lyrics for: God Bless The USA
By: Lee Greenwood
| If tomorrow all the things were gone I'd worked for all my life, And I had to start again With just my children and my wife, I'd thank my lucky stars To be living here today. 'Cause the flag still stands for freedom And they can't take that away. And I'm proud to be an American Where at least I know I'm free, And I won't forget the men who died Who gave that right to me. And I gladly stand up next to you And defend her still today, 'Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land God Bless the U.S.A. From the lakes of Minnesota To the hills of Tennessee, Across the plains of Texas From sea to shining sea, From Detroit down to Houston And New York to L.A., Where there's pride in every American heart And it's time we stand and say: That I'm proud to be an American Where at least I know I'm free, And I won't forget the men who died Who gave that right to me, And I gladly stand up next to you And defend her still today, 'Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land God Bless the U.S.A. And I'm proud to be an American where at least I know I'm free And I won't forget the men who died who gave that right to me And I'd gladly stand up next to you And defend her still today Cause there aint' no doubt I love this land (love this land) God Bless the U.S.A. |
Add your $0.02 to this conversation!
Categories:
Philippines
1 comments:
The Democrats are going to believe (or at least act as if) they have a "mandate", and every bit of legislation is going to be loaded with pet projects and personal priorities.
Sadly, one of those priorities is going to be more gun control. I also expect an expansion of the TSA no-fly list in terms of "domestic malcontents".
By: Anonymous on November 6, 2008 at 4:48 AM
Post a Comment