Well it true somethings never change! The morning commute to work also known as the morning rush is one of those things. It does not matter if you are in New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Honolulu, Tokyo or Manila here in the Philippines. Almost everyone has some type of morning commute to work!
Well but me I'm unemployed right now. That is why I can work on my Blog.
It's hearing the sound of the morning rush. Every morning about 5 am I can look out my window and see men and mostly women doing the commute rush to work, the Children's morning rush to school starts about 7 am. This has me wondering how most families deal with this morning rush ... Daddy or Mom work and the kids attend a daycare or school. Well I know here in the Philippines it all about avoiding the morning rush with planning and preparation. When morning time is unhurried and organized, everyone is more relaxed and the day begins much brighter. I have so much I can said about our morning rush.... But I will save it for a later day. I think it time for my 2nd cup of morning coffee..
Add your $0.02 to this conversation!
Categories:
Well it true somethings never change
0 comments:
Post a Comment