Being a Expat in the Philippines you come to know that living with the Filipino people can be a wonderful experience. You will truly feel wanted and appreciated especially if you learn to adapt to the Filipino culture. As a Expat you will observe that there is a huge degree of tolerance of other cultures and a willingness to accept other peoples practices.
Red Cross saids "We all expect blood to be there for us, but barely a fraction of those who can give do. Yet sooner or later, virtually all of us will face a time of great vulnerability in which we will need blood."
Well this last week, I was going to give blood to help out a family member at the Red Cross in Balanga City, Bataan Philippines. Well I guess not why because I'm a Expat in the Philippine, See I learn that all expats come to the Philippines not live here or be with our loved ones. No all expats come to the Philippines to case after Bar girls and Bar boy and have sex with them all! This was the basic suggestion from the Red Cross work! And he said this in front of my wife and family. Now, I do under stand the they want to keep the blood supply safe.
But if I was an OFW (Overseas Filipino Workers) this would have never been said to me or my family! They would have taking my blood.
Well ones thing has change for me, I will not give too or ever help out the Red Cross because they have made it so deeply personal that they do not need my gift of blood.
Add your $0.02!
Categories:
Well it true somethings never change
0 comments:
Post a Comment