I have two roommates who despise each other, seem to have very little in common besides an abundance of free time and there love for the internet! My roommates can drive me nuts from time to time because I’m also like the old big bother for these two. I feel like Dave Seville, from the move Alvin and the Chipmunks. Maybe it's cramming three roommates into a one-person space in Honolulu, Hawaii Apt. Now for sure it’s usually easier for two roommates to coexist rather than three. The more bodies squeezed into a small space, and it’s more likely that there some type of problems. We work very different hours of the day, we all eat very different types of food and very different needs.
My one roommate has more clothes and shoes than my wife who is a Filipina. Oh my God it’s unreal… and takes every bit of space he can get for his things. The other one has the absolute minimum things that one need to get by in life and try’s to respecting others stuff...etc
My roommates have their own characters. We work hard to cope with each other, otherwise survival would be difficult. I take a lot of time to talk with them and too understand them... also I’m open to their thoughts/ideas/concerns as well everyone has some negative characters and nobody one is perfect.
Roommates can make you still feel like a guest or uncomfortable in your place event if it’s living in a shoebox.
Add your $0.02!
Categories:
Well it true somethings never change
0 comments:
Post a Comment